With over 585 acres of land and a population of 30,000 employees from over 600 companies, Bishop Ranch in San Ramon is the size of a small town -- and its community just got a little bit bigger.
Sunset Development Company, the owner of Bishop Ranch, announced Thursday the signing of seven new office space leases totaling 81,700 square feet.
“Our new office space at Bishop Ranch is going to be beneficial for the entire East Bay and Bay Area Team,” said Nick DeNichilo, president and CEO of Mott MacDonald North America, one of the new tenants coming to the San Ramon business park. “The new location is accessible for both clients and employees and will best meet our current and future growth needs.”
The seven new leases include:
* Insight Global, a provider of staffing for fortune 500 companies leased 18,000 square feet in Bishop Ranch 6 (BR6)
* GCL New Energy, Inc, a Hong Kong investment holding company known for developing and managing solar power plants, has leased 18,000 square feet in BR15.
* Mott MacDonald, a local civil engineering company from Pleasanton, has leased 13,000 square feet in BR15.
* Dodge & Cox, an investment company from San Francisco, leased 11,200 square feet in BR15.
* Bayside Solutions, a employment agency from Pleasanton, leased 10,500 square feet in BR8
* Canary Marketing, a Danville promotional product supply company, rented 6,500 square feet in BR2600.
* Omron Adept Technologies, a San Ramon-based automation company, leased 6,500 square feet in BR2600.
“We’re seeing companies in a wide range of industries continually choose Bishop Ranch to meet their growing office space needs,” said Alexander Mehran Jr, president and CEO of Sunset Development. “Forward-thinking companies are seeking best in class workplace environments that enhance the lives of their employees. We’re glad Bishop Ranch is able to fulfill that need, and at the high quality level they expect.”
Bishop Ranch is home to hundreds of local businesses and fortune 500 companies, who occupy property ranging in size from 150 square feet to over 1 million. Well known tenants include AT&T, IBM, PG&E, Blackberry, Bank of the West, Rodan + Fields and Chevron -- which has its corporate headquarters located at Bishop Ranch.