The Pleasanton-based Bay East Association of Realtors celebrated its new leadership team with an installation ceremony earlier this winter.
Presented as part of the real estate association's 2020 Inaugural Gala at Casa Real Winery in Pleasanton on Jan. 10, the event was highlighted by Tina Hand of Legacy Real Estate and Associates in Pleasanton taking the oath of office to become president of the Board of Directors for the year ahead.
"As the chief elected officer, Hand's focus for 2020 will be promoting the Bay East core values: communication, integrity, vision, innovation and leadership," Bay East officials said in a statement.
With more than 30 years in the real estate industry, Hand brings a wealth of knowledge and leadership experience to her new position. She served on Bay East's Executive, Strategic Planning and Local Government Relations committees.
Hand also serves on the Board of Directors of the California Association of Realtors, and was the president of the Women's Council of Realtors of Southern Alameda County in 2017.
With headquarters on Koll Center Parkway in Pleasanton and a satellite office in Alameda, Bay East is a trade association serving more than 6,000 residential and commercial real estate professionals in the region.
The association also installed other members to sit on the Board of Directors for 2020:
* President Tina Hand, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Pleasanton.
* President-Elect Sheila Cunha, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Pleasanton.
* Treasurer Steve Medeiros, Realty Experts, Fremont.
* Past-President Nancie Allen, MasterKey Real Estate Advantage, Fremont.
* CEO Tricia Thomas.
* North County: Anne McKereghan, Golden Gate Sotheby's International, Oakland.
* Central County: Bill Espinola, Parkview Realty, Hayward; and Sinath Thi, Coldwell Banker, Castro Valley.
* Tri-City: June Burckhardt, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont; Allison Hull, Realty Experts, Fremont; Sumii Jhingon, Realty Experts, Fremont; and Jackie Pena, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont.
* Tri-Valley: Barbara Clemons, Coldwell Banker, Pleasanton; Tracey Esling, Compass, Pleasanton; Ed Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore; and Simi Puri, Keller Williams Realty, Danville.
* At-Large: Joe Annunziato III, Annunziato and Associates, San Leandro; Viviana Cherman, Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Valley Realty, Pleasanton; Angela McIntyre, Compass, Alameda; and Nicholas Solis, One80 Realty, Brentwood.
* Affiliate Director: Tim Denbo, Virtual TourCafe, LLC, Pleasanton.