Longtime real estate professional Sheila Cunha, of Legacy Real Estate and Associates in Pleasanton, has ascended to the role of president of the Bay East Association of Realtors.
Cunha, who has 20 years of experience in the industry, has held positions on the Bay East Executive, Local Government Relations and Political Activities committees, as well as the Castro Valley Municipal Advisory Committee. She also currently serves on the California Association of Realtors Board of Directors.
"Cunha's focus for 2022 will be promoting the Bay East core values: communication, integrity, vision, innovation and leadership, and helping Bay East members succeed," association officials said.
Cunha was installed as 2022 president at a small special event on Jan. 31. The association also swore in other members of its Board of Directors and leadership team at a ceremony the next day.
With headquarters on Koll Center Parkway in Pleasanton and a satellite office in Alameda, Bay East is a trade association serving more than 6,000 residential and commercial real estate professionals in the region.
The 2022 Bay East leadership team includes:
* President Sheila Cunha, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Pleasanton.
* President-Elect Steve Medeiros, REALTY Experts, Fremont.
* Treasurer Barbara Clemons, Coldwell Banker Realty, Pleasanton.
* Past President Tina Hand, Legacy Real Estate and Associates in Pleasanton.
* CEO Tricia Thomas.
* North County: Troy Staten, Compass, Oakland.
* Central County: Bill Espinola, Parkview Realty, Hayward.
* Tri-City: June Burckhardt, Legacy Real Estate and Associates, Fremont; Alison Hull, Realty Experts, Fremont; and Sumii Jhingon, Realty Experts, Fremont.
* Tri-Valley: Don Faught, Compass, Pleasanton; DeeDee French, Diamond Properties, Livermore; Sandi Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore; and Ed Gomes, Pride Properties, Livermore.
* At-Large: Joe Annunziato III, Annunziato and Associates, San Leandro; Viviana Cherman, Elation Real Estate, Pleasanton; Angela McIntyre, Compass, Oakland; Frank Quismorio, REALTY Experts, Fremont; Geraldine Ramirez, Bay City Real Estate Group, Pleasanton; and Paul Wong, Coldwell Banker Realty, Oakland.
* Affiliate Director: Tim Denbo, VirtualTourCafe, LLC, Pleasanton.
* Parliamentarian: Nancie Allen, Compass, Fremont.