Unattended candle starts Alamo housefire | September 25, 2009 | Danville Express | DanvilleSanRamon.com |

Danville Express

Newsfront - September 25, 2009

Unattended candle starts Alamo housefire

Damage estimated at $500,000

by Dolores Fox Ciardelli

An unattended candle in a three-story house on Vine Lane in Alamo is being blamed for a blaze Sunday morning that caused extensive fire, smoke and water damage.

This story contains 334 words.

Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.

If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.

Log in     Subscribe

Comments

Post a comment

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Stay informed.

Get the day's top headlines from DanvilleSanRamon.com sent to your inbox in the Express newsletter.