Illegal cooking setup sparks blaze | October 2, 2009 | Danville Express | DanvilleSanRamon.com |

Danville Express

Newsfront - October 2, 2009

Illegal cooking setup sparks blaze

Two-alarm fire results in $500,000 damage

by Geoff Gillette

A propane cooking arrangement set up in a garage is being blamed for a fire in a San Ramon home. Crews from the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District were called out to a home at 206 Arden Court shortly before 5 p.m. Sunday after both residents and neighbors reported the blaze.

This story contains 280 words.

Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.

If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.

Log in     Subscribe

Comments

Post a comment

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Get the most important local news stories sent straight to your inbox daily.

 

2021 guide to summer camps

Looking for something for the kids to do this summer, learn something new and have fun? The Summer Camp Guide features local camps for all ages and interests.

Find Camps Here