* News will be reported five days a week and updated as it happens.
* We will have the ability to cover breaking news.
* We will still welcome information and photos that you send in or call in.
* We will have blogs from the editor (Diablo Views); as well as our Art Space on the art scene; Epicure with all the latest food fads and recipes; and the Teen Wire.
* We have more than 80 "Take Us Along" photos, so we will post those online, one by one that did not run, in a prominent position.
* We will also run sports team photos that we have received in the past few weeks, as well as the high school sports schedules. And our IT department is working on a format that allows parents to post these pictures themselves along with scores and comments on the game.
* Our Town Square Forum is popular. As one person commented, it is so easy to read a story online and comment on it then and there. Check it out on the left side of the homepage.
* Forget Fandango - check out DanvilleExpress.com for local movie times and movie reviews.
* Want to publicize your event? Our handy Community Calendar section will still be online, to add your own happenings and to learn about those of other groups.
* Current temperatures are on display, with a click for the weather forecast.
* You can search our website or the entire World Wide Web from our homepage.
* The archives from the print editions of the Danville Weekly will remain online to research old stories or to print old layouts.
* This is what we'll start with but we will not limit ourselves. Who knows what the future will bring?
This story contains 315 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.