Alamo man accused of stealing copper wire from SRVHS

Original post made on Sep 2, 2014

Danville police arrested an Alamo man on charges of stealing copper wire from San Ramon Valley High School early Tuesday morning.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, September 2, 2014, 11:10 AM

Posted by Mom
a resident of San Ramon Valley High School
on Sep 2, 2014 at 12:02 pm

So glad he was caught! Nice job neighbors and Danville P.D.!

Posted by Derek
on Sep 2, 2014 at 5:34 pm

"Hey Jason, look at all this neat copper electrical wire over h..... BZZZZZZZT !"

Posted by Joe
on Sep 3, 2014 at 6:51 am

These type cause thousands of dollars in damage for $20 worth of copper. Disgusting trash.

Posted by Louisa
on Sep 3, 2014 at 6:55 am

Suspects Carthen and Sprague are a bit old to be doing something like this. Wonder what else they were involved in before being caught. Kudos to the neighbors and DPD!

Posted by Dick Tracy
a resident of Blackhawk
on Sep 3, 2014 at 8:20 am

For the intensely curious, here's Carthen's facebook photo:Web Link Yup, he's white.

Posted by Peter Kluget
on Sep 3, 2014 at 8:51 am

The pride of Alamo! Where **is** Julia Pardini, anyway? You'd think she'd have something pithy to say about this one, wouldn't you?

Posted by Cholo
a resident of another community
on Sep 3, 2014 at 10:07 am

I've heard that Julia has recently had waaaaaaaay serious plastic surgery on her elbows, knees caps, ear lobes and nose...strange-ola!

Posted by FanDanville
on Sep 3, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Glad the police caught these low-lifes!
Kudos to neighbors and police!

Dick Tracy, what are you talking about? And your link is broken (or is that Danville Express's fault?)
Not that race really matters in this case, but Damon appears black, not white.
But yes, he does appear to be an out-of-towner who moved in.... as he doesn't appear to be a local-raised man, but seems to be from out-of-state--Oregon.
Now at 150 Daniel Dr, Alamo. Is that ownership or rental? Not sure what he's doing in this area in the first place. Good question?

As for Jason Sprague, not sure about his locale and background.

One thing is for sure, they have no respect for the neighborhood.

Posted by Xin Han
a resident of Blackhawk
on Sep 3, 2014 at 1:32 pm

@FanDanville what is "locally-raised man" supposed to mean - being raised in Alamo would have prevented this? Your comment is so moronic!

Posted by Dick Tracy
a resident of Blackhawk
on Sep 3, 2014 at 2:01 pm

FD: please adjust your humormeter.

(PS: Dick Tracy not my real name).

Posted by Julia
on Sep 4, 2014 at 9:51 am

Hi Guys..I'M BACK. I just want to thank my two favorite fan club members for mentioning me in their so gracious comments.

Dear Peter Kluget, Why would you believe I am proud of thieves. I am pleased the DPD arrested the low life. I have never condoned that type of behavior. And by the way Alamo has many many respectful people living here. Maybe you just enjoy staying in contact with me. I really don't mind your arrogance it's kind of stimulating and it shows your lack personal character.

Oh, also by the way, I won't even mention that other thing called a Cholo.

Thanks for listening and most of all for commenting about what you think of me. Julia Pardini a very proud resident of Alamo

Thanks again guys, I know you love me.

Posted by Cholo
a resident of another community
on Sep 4, 2014 at 10:57 am

and all along i was led to believe that the "J" lived in Walnut Creek...getting uppity? BUSTED!

the rumor on the freeways is that "J" had her nose and those funny corn shaped ears removed...strange-ola...to say the least!

tee hee...

Posted by Gravy
a resident of another community
on Sep 8, 2014 at 8:08 am

No, Damon Carthen has lived in Alamo all his life just goes to show you that even a hoytie toytie place like Alamo can be a breeding ground for losers. Hahaha! One of your own proud residents. Lol

Posted by Name hidden
a resident of another community

on Mar 11, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Due to repeated violations of our Terms of Use, comments from this poster are automatically removed. Why?

Posted by Scottie
on Apr 19, 2017 at 2:13 pm

For all of those who say race doesn't matter but feel it really does. Both of them are white Caucasian. I personally know this.