Bollinger Canyon Road widening set to start soon

Original post made on Jul 27, 2017

The Bollinger Canyon Road widening project in central San Ramon is set to begin soon, expected to last from next month through fall 2018.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 11:55 PM

2 people like this
Posted by Robert I
on Jul 27, 2017 at 8:27 pm

So who is the contractor? Who is handling the project and construction management? Who is the contact person from the City? Will there be public information letters?

5 people like this
Posted by Jack
on Jul 28, 2017 at 7:05 am

City staff doesn't read this new feed. If you want that information, call the city. Look on their website.

2 people like this
Posted by resident
on Aug 11, 2017 at 8:10 am

I sure hope they are not planning on cutting down the trees along Bollinger in front of the park (right before the city hall building). I'm not sure how they can widen the road without taking out the sidewalk and trees, but I sure hope not.

Does anyone know about the trees staying or going?

Like this comment
Posted by Steve
on Aug 13, 2017 at 7:25 am

The widening is taking place on Bollinger between the Iron Horse Trail and I-680. Central Park trees are not affected.

Like this comment
Posted by resident
on Aug 14, 2017 at 8:24 am

Steve,

look at the map provided in the link in the article. Your statement doesn't look right. The expansion takes place all along Bollinger and clearly shows it wider past the iron horse trail. Unless the map has been changed I think they are cutting down the trees. It wouldn't surprise me if they did that. They wanted to cut all the tree on Bollinger on the way up to club sport, and it took a huge outcry from the public to stop the cutting of trees.

Does anyone have the right answer?

Like this comment
Posted by Steve
on Aug 15, 2017 at 6:26 am

Like the article said, it starts at Marketplace (I know I said the Iron Horse Trail). There will be no trees cut down in Central Park from this project.

Like this comment
Posted by john
a resident of Monte Vista High School
on Oct 13, 2017 at 4:17 am

all the solutions of Apple's software application. Web Link A display will certainly open up on the PC which will

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Young Girl, The Roy Moore Story
By Tom Cushing | 78 comments | 1,129 views

Supervisors shopping another sales tax increase

"Merry Christmas!" Or not? How about nativity scenes on public land?
By Gina Channell-Allen | 7 comments | 567 views