Post a New Topic
Original post made
on Jan 10, 2020
Gee, the Board can raise their own salary??? What's wrong with this picture everyone?
Here's the proverbial fox watching the chicken coop.
Sounds like they learned this loophole from our "wonderful" politicians and greedy corporations.
Don't miss out
on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.
Post a comment
Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online.
Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information
We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.
Select your neighborhood or school community: *
- San Ramon
- Walnut Creek
- Alamo Elementary School
- Charlotte Wood Middle School
- Del Amigo Continuation High School
- Diablo Vista Middle School
- Green Valley Elementary School
- Greenbrook Elementary School
- John Baldwin Elementary School
- Los Cerros Middle School
- Montair Elementary School
- Monte Vista High School
- Rancho Romero Elementary School
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Stone Valley Middle School
- Sycamore Valley Elementary School
- Tassajara Hills Elementary School
- Venture Independent Study School
- Vista Grande Elementary School
- another community
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.
Big money pouring into Livermore referendums
By Tim Hunt | 5 comments | 1,290 views
By John A. Barry and Bill Carmel | 0 comments | 263 views
Home & Real Estate
Send News Tips
© 2020 DanvilleSanRamon.com
All rights reserved.