Valley Views: Valentine to last a lifetime | Town Square | DanvilleSanRamon.com |

Valley Views: Valentine to last a lifetime

Original post made on Feb 14, 2020

This column is really a love story. My grief was only possible because of the happiness of my long marriage. I am sorry fate prevented us from growing old as a couple but looking back over my love-filled life, I cannot complain.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Thursday, February 13, 2020, 5:54 PM

6 people like this
Posted by Sherrie
on Feb 14, 2020 at 7:12 am

This comment is directed to the author. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I’m on a journey similar to yours. I would enjoy connecting with you.

2 people like this
Posted by Phil
on Feb 14, 2020 at 10:04 am

I agree. It is a beautiful story. My loss occurred 3 years ago. We had 59 wonderful years together. I too am sending e-Valentines to our children and grandchildren.

2 people like this
Posted by Sarah
on Feb 15, 2020 at 1:47 pm

Thank you for sharing your story.

Life goes by too quickly.

6 people like this
Posted by hamilton
on Feb 18, 2020 at 10:11 am

This article touched me deeply. I have also been married for 47 years, and am currently facing the death of my spouse. I am so grateful that we met and had so much time together. I know I will survive, and your shared experience confirmed for me that we can go on after a spouse's death.

Like this comment
Posted by Dolores Fox Ciardelli
a resident of another community
on Feb 20, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Hi, Sherrie,
Thank you for your comment. Feel free to email me at dciardelli@embarcaderopublishing.com.

Dolores